- Comfortec Heating and Air Conditioning - Red Deer
- Add Ons
Comfortec Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted heating and air conditioning company in Red Deer with reputable technicians providing expertise for furnace installations.
There are some important factors to consider before installing a new furnace which represents a considerable investment in your home.
Making an informed choice will help you reduce future costs, in both repairs and energy usage, and maximize the lifespan of your new furnace.
Our business is dependent on meeting our customers heating needs and staying within their targeted budget for heating system replacements. We’ve been helping families in Red Deer and area since 1996.
Call for a free quote (403) 309-8301
Today’s furnaces are far more efficient than units 10 years or older. The improved heating efficiency represents considerable energy savings, which will help to offset the cost of replacement.
Furnaces in Canada must meet a minimum energy efficient rating called AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). The minimum AFUE for today’s furnaces is 92% while the best Energy Star furnaces can be as high as 98.7 AFUE.
A furnace with an AFUE rating of 92% indicates that 92% of the fuel is being converted to heat, with the remaining 8% represented as waste.
With rising utility costs a new higher-efficient furnace may be in your best interest. We can sit down with you and give you all the information you need to make the best choice.
A brand new furnace cannot reach its maximum peak efficiency if it is not sized or installed correctly.
A furnace which is too large or small for a home will have too many on/off cycles or work harder than necessary and be susceptible to more breakdowns over its lifetime. Sizing a furnace for the square footage of a home is one of the most important factors for even temperatures in the home as well as efficiency and extending the lifespan of the unit.
Improper furnace installation is the number one cause for breakdowns and expensive repair bills. Further, if a furnace is not installed correctly it may void the manufactures warranty. Getting another company to repair a poorly installed furnace under warranty can be challenging depending on the issues and circumstances.
Ductwork is vital in distributing and maximizing airflow to the registers throughout a home. Leaky or incorrect duct sizes or placement can not only lower the efficiency of a furnace but it will also cause a poor distribution of warm air to the rooms in our home. Make sure your furnace installer is experienced with ductwork as it is not to be overlooked when looking to maximize peak efficiency.
Comfortec Heating and Air Conditioning provides trained and certified HVAC technicians for furnace installations. We stand behind our work and our products from leading furnace manufacturers. We adhere to all regulations and codes and we install all HVAC equipment according to manufacturers and Energy Star guidelines.
When you install a new furnace from Comfortec you can be assured your heating system is warrantied and will work as efficiently as it was designed to operate.
If you are shopping for a replacement furnace price you’ve probably had a difficult time finding anything.
Because every furnace installation can vary substantially it’s difficult to allow for a “blanket” quote for a basic installation price or quote. Furnace installation prices will vary depending on the following:
10-year Parts and Labour Warranty Available for all Goodman® Furnaces
We are often asked, “what’s the best furnace?” The answer may vary depending on your needs and budget.
It is safe to say that most major furnace manufacturers all offer a good product without much difference between them. We do recommend Goodman® furnaces as they feature high-quality heat exchangers (the main component of furnaces) and are priced very competitively in the marketplace.
Goodman® furnaces also recieve excellent customer reviews (read reviews).
Our warranty program complements the manufacturer’s standard product warranty by providing additional years of coverage - including both parts and labour. You won’t be faced with unexpected repair or part-replacement costs for your system for up to 10 years from the date of installation, no matter how much the cost of a service call may increase during that time.
We can install most makes and models of furnaces and offer advice in helping you choose the best furnace for your needs and budget.
We can inspect your heating system for free and provide you with an accurate quote today (403) 309-8301.
We offer affordable financing for furnace and air conditioning as well as other HVAC equipment you may need.
Fast and simple financing featuring competitive rates and flexible plans to choose from.